If you need help navigating the site, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking for work by a certain artist, you can select their name in the Advanced Search and click Search or click on the 'Browse By Artist' tab and click on that artist's name.
- If you are looking for a specific subject, for example only Landscapes, then you can search for it on the Advanced Search or click on the tab for 'Browse By Subject' and click on the Landscapes option.
- Our new search options give you lots of choices to find exactly what you're looking for. You can search by Color, Color Palette, Style, Subject, Artist, and Keywords or any combination of those options.
Email Package / Proposal Presentation Options:
- You now have the feature of being able to Email Images, Create a PDF proposal and Email it or Print it to your own printer. All you have to do is get started with a package, then click on the Email/Print Package button to see all the options.
- To Email Images:
- Select the image checkboxes to select the images you want to add to the package you're working on.
- If you want to Send them in an email, click the 'Email Selected Images' tab.
- Enter the information on that screen for your Account Executive, your name, Package Name, and any Notes you want to include in the email.
- To Create A PDF:
- Select the image checkboxes in your Package for the images you want to work with.
- Then click on the tab for 'Create proposal pdf for print or email'.
- Enter the information you want to appear on the proposal including your Company Logo, Contact Information, Proposal Title, and any Notes about the pieces you're including.
- You also have the option whether you want one piece on each page or 4 images on each page.
- Then click Create to have the pdf appear.
- You now have the option to Email it to yourself or another party or you can Print it.
We are really excited about the new features on our site and want you to use them to be more productive! If you have any questions about how you can use the site better, please send an email to email@example.com. Thank you!